Novelty Animal StationeryA category I can't resist...
1. Cute Bunny Hole Punch £3.50 Paperchase
2. Morris Memo Holder £10.00 John Lewis
3. Set of 7 Iwako Erasers £3.99 Artbox
4. Handmade Felt Animal Pencil Holders £4.50, Felt So Good Not On The High Street
5. Foxtrot Sticky Notes £5.00 Paperchase
6. Mini Zebra Stapler £3.14 Amazon
NotebooksI can't get enough of them...
1. Sustainable A5 Notebook £2.50 Wilko
2. Moleskin Notebook £4.50 Alfamarama Etsy
3. Lily Notebook Twin Pack £5.50 Katy Clemmans Folksy
4. Flamingo Party Notebook £4.99 Nikki Strange Etsy
5. Polka Dot Pink Notebook £3.19 WHSmith
6. A4 Spiral Bound Notebook £5.00 Marks and Spencer
A Special MentionI saw this in a window display when I was shopping in town and had to go in and look at it up close. It's now on my wishlist (I showed a lot of willpower not buying it straight away... I'm more in control of my stationery addiction now).
|Suck UK Pencil Sharpener Desk Tidy £15.75 John Lewis|
My Stationery Makes
As well as buying stationery I also like to adapt and make my own items. This stamp covered notebook was one I bought and decorated with some used postage stamps (another addiction, but that's another story). I sold some at craft fairs over the summer but made sure I kept one for myself too.
I was feeling creative one day last year and decided to try and make a notebook from scratch. I cut some blank white paper which I stuck together down the left hand side to make a 'spine' and then made a cover out of cardboard scoring a space for the note paper to fit in. Then I covered the outside of the front and back covers with paper which I folded and secured inside each cover and added some little owls as decoration.
Phew...now I've shared all that I don't feel like I'm missing out on back to school stationery anymore. This 'shopping' by collecting pictures is so much better for my bank balance (although that pencil sharpener desk tidy will be mine soon...)