Wednesday 11 June 2014

Made with Maps...a new collection from Pink Flamingo

I admit it. I have an addiction to maps. And it's spilled over into another Etsy shop for Pink Flamingo - introducing Made with Maps.

www.madewithmaps.etsy.com

Following the success of my 'I Love This Place ...Sheffield' range which are made out of vintage maps of Sheffield, I've now made keyrings, bookmarks and cards made with maps from around the world.



And there's more to come too. Ready to be made and become available are magnets, gift tags and badges so watch this space.

So far a few items have been listed in my new shop, but there are plenty more to come - I was just too excited to wait before they're all there to spread the news! And if there's a place you'd like to see featured, custom orders are welcome too.





 


Visit Pink Flamingo's new shop Made with Maps here - www.madewithmaps.etsy.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment